The Location of Passages Malibu
Passages Malibu is a 10-acre luxury rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Malibu, California. Founded in 2001, Passages Malibu has a wonderful location where a subtropical climate lends its warmth to fun outdoor activities all year long. It is the perfect environment to heal from a drug and alcohol addiction in mind, body and spirit.
Passages Malibu’s location is 18 miles west of Santa Monica, and 33 miles west of Los Angeles. The city of Malibu itself is about 25 times smaller than Los Angeles, giving it a much more laid-back feel. Malibu is where famous celebrities retreat to their seasonal homes to “get away from it all”.
More questions about the exact location of Passages Malibu? Call 866-463-6213 and speak with an Admissions Coordinator about the location of Passages Malibu, the best luxury rehab center in Southern California.
What is it Like at Passages Malibu?
Passages Malibu is a calming and peaceful luxury rehab center with the finest amenities imaginable. The Joint Commission lends Passages Malibu the Gold Seal of Approval, a recognition reserved for the top 6% of all luxury rehab centers in the nation. Forbes Magazine calls Passages Malibu “most luxurious”, and Healthcare Global rates it the best the world.
More About Malibu, CA
The city of Malibu was incorporated in 1991, and its natural beauty has given way to a booming tourist industry that continues to this day. Visitors come to Malibu to experience its . . .
- Famous beaches – Paradise Cove, Surfrider Beach and Zuma Beach are just three of the well-known hotspots for surf and sand.
- Gourmet food – The Mastro’s Ocean Club and the Malibu Pier Restaurant are just two restaurants offering award-winning gourmet meals over the water.
- Cultural Paradise –Museum exhibits, natural and architectural historic landmarks, and other great tourist attractions (like The Pier) are all waiting for you in Malibu.
What is the Distance from Passages Malibu to . . .
Recovering from drugs and alcohol at the Passages Malibu luxury rehab center in California puts you within short distance of these location:
- Zuma Beach – Go dolphin-spotting during high tide. Only 3 miles west of Passage Malibu.
- Snorkeling tours – Diving companies offer scenic underwater explanation just 3 miles west of Passages Malibu.
- Hiking – The Trancas Canyon hiking trail is 6 miles northwest from Passages Malibu, and the equally beautiful Solstice Canyon hiking trail 3 miles northeast of Passages Malibu.
Sobriety Awaits in Malibu, CA with Passages Rehab
Passage Malibu is set in a healing subtropical setting with plenty of new friends to meet, lessons to learn and places to explore. Shopping, beachgoing, and other fun activities happen every month of the year at Malibu. When you or someone you know is ready to get help with their drug and alcohol addiction, call Passages Malibu 866-463-6213 and get more information about our world-famous luxury rehab center.